C’est si Bon… what is it ?
It’s a group of 13 french campsites situated in the most beautiful areas of France : Brittany, Baie de Somme, Loire Valley, Pyrenees, Dordogne, Alps, Atlantic Coast, Provence or Burgundy. And of course Paris.
C’est si Bon campsites share a certain idea of camping. On C’est si Bon campsites, the owner is not hidden away in his office overlooking the site. On our campsites, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to meet the owner who will be there to welcome you at reception, arrange a wine tasting for you, serve you in the restaurant or take you for a bike ride near the campsite.
C’est si Bon campsites HAVE DEEP CONNECTIONS with their REGION and their traditions. That’s why on C’est si Bon campsites we are proud to introduce you to their delicious GASTRONOMIC SPECIALITIES. On some of the sites, you can also enjoy wine or tastings of local products.
Anywhere you go in France, you’ll find a C’est si Bon campsite to welcome you :
– Camping Château les Tilleuls, in Somme Bay, between Abbeville and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme.
– Camping le Bocage du Lac, in Brittany, near Saint-Malo and Dinan.
– Camping Château le Verdoyer, in Green Périgord, near Brantôme.
– Camping le Moulin du Bel Air, in the Lot between Sarlat and Cahors.
– Camping Pyrénées Natura, in the Pyrenees, near Gavarnie and Lake of Estaing.
– Camping Champ la Chèvre, in the Alps mountain.
– Camping Coin Tranquille, in Isère, between Lyon and Chambéry
– Camping Ardèche Camping, in Ardèche, by Privas.
– Camping la Belle Etoile, out of Paris, between Melun and Fontainebleau. Perfect to visit Paris and Disneyland
– Camping le Pont de Bourgogne, perfect stoppover in Burgundy.
– Camping Eurosol, on the Atlantic Coast, 100 m from the beach.
– Camping la Roquette, in Provence few minutes from Avignon.